Help in choosing number of countries and size of DB

bobsterblue

Reaction score
Apologies if this information has been asked before or if its stored elsewhere on the forum

Its been a long time since I have purchase FM and wow things have changed.

I have a new high spec Macbook Pro but was wondering how many countries to choose and what size DB I should start with ?

Also what is an ideal team to get started on ? A smallish foreign/English club or a bigger club ?

Any help will be great

Really depends on how high spec, 'high spec' is. Would recommend as large a database as you can handle - but remember that you don't need to make every league you include 'playable'.

I've got almost 200k players in my db which is pushing towards silly.

re Team to pick, if you haven't played for a while, go with what you know. If you support a team & understand a bit about the environment / issues / challenges / expectations / real life players etc, you're already a step ahead.

I wait to be corrected, but usually easier to go with a semi-decent team with a bit of money to spend to start with. Although to completely contradict myself, I've never started a save with a team in any of the 'major leagues'.

You will get loads of advice once you pick a team (there are multiple threads solely on picking teams), just post any questions & someone will get back to you.

And Good Luck.

Back