• Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

manutd.no1

Reaction score
hey,
i can sign Phil Jagielka and Pape Diakhate
who should i sign?
they both are coming for 10 million

I don't ever try both of them but seems pape is good than jagielka. Btw what team do you managed?

Looking at the 2 players on my game, I'd go for Diakhate. He is stronger and slightly edges out Jagielka in most stats. Plus he's 2 years younger

i am wigan in 2010....
stats wise pape is better but i am just scared tht he may not be able to adapt to the premier league...

I don't see any reason why not. On my game, he was originally from France, first season in the game at Dinamo Kiev (2nd season there) had average rating of 7.38 and moved to Roma in 2009. Has only had 2 League appearances so far but average rating for those 2 appearances is 7.90 and 1 MOM. So, I reckon he should adapt just nicely

I'd pick Jagielka but that's only because he scored so many goals for my England World Cup 2010 squad.

I don't see any reason why not. On my game, he was originally from France, first season in the game at Dinamo Kiev (2nd season there) had average rating of 7.38 and moved to Roma in 2009. Has only had 2 League appearances so far but average rating for those 2 appearances is 7.90 and 1 MOM. So, I reckon he should adapt just nicely

Right mate. Pape have good composure and positioning as a defender and he can score because he's composure is 17 in my games. An example, Ferdinand and Vidic scores a goal from corners for me because their composure, heading and jumping beside the right setting of set pieces.

Or you can try buy Marcano and Sakho.

Last edited:
i would buy jagielka .. have you looked at yobo , demerit , zapata ??

take a peek at Onyekachi Apam, I think he is at Nice, very good player.

Back