help in getting vacant manager post!

• Thread starter Thread starter muzap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 965

muzap

Reaction score
I've just won the double with Borussia Dortmund and I'd love to get the vacant post at Chelsea. Problem is, Van Gaal is applying it too and he'll probably get it instead of me. Is there anything I could do to make sure I'm the one who gets it?

Help please, anyone?

y thing i can think of is declaring your interest in the job publically, applying and going to watch there games until they've made there descision.

did that already. problem is it's the end of the season and euro 2012 is coming up. there's no games coming up soon. :(

i'm not sure whether it would help or if it's possible for an unemployed manager but have you tried slating him in the press? it might give chelsea second thoughts on whether he would be a good appointment.

Best advice is stay at Borussia Dortmund and win every tittle you can this will boost your manager rep and big clubs will pick you over other manager

thanks for the tips guys! I'll try everything suggested and see how it goes. I might stay at Dortmund for another season if it doesn't work out. :/

be careful of 'Apply for Job' , you may hated by your chairman / fans if you're not successfully , just try another 1 season at BVB and winning title(s) , it'll help you gain reputation

Back