Help is needed!

• Thread starter Thread starter Banddroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 835

Banddroid

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I need some help. I am currently managing Newcastle in the second season(using LFCMarshall's latest update), and I have a question. How many coaches, physios, scouts etc should I have? I always have trouble balancing it out, but I really feel I need to resolve this.

Thanks!

For me,

Coachas as many as need to keep the schedules on light workload for the coach.
Physios, I have 4-5.
Scouts, as many as you need to scout countries/regions/competitions for talents.

I usually have 2 physios, I don't know whether having more than one is needed but I know more than 2 is pointless.

As for coaches, try to have as many coaches as possible, as in coaches rather than first team coaches and youth coaches, so that you can have 1 coach per training category. This is good because coaches can train both youth and senior players instead of getting a youth coach and a first team coach, if the board don't let you get enough then just get youth and first team coaches so you can have 1 coach per training category.

As for scouts, it's not about how many you get it's about what you want done, first off you must realise which areas you want scouted and to what degree of throroughness then hire the scouts to do the job.

Look at my current save with Bologna, I want to be ahead of the curve in terms of getting Italian youngsters, I know I need to have the U20s and the Serie B combed for youngsters, I just designated what the job is so now I see who I need to hire to get the job done and this job requires 2 scouts. Those 2 scouts will also have regional roaming assignments, the one with the higher adaptability will be scouting South Europe, the other Central Europe.

I also have other scouting jobs I need done but that is just an example.

For coaches I work towards having 2 goalkeeper, 2 fitness, 1 attacking, 1 defending, 1 ball control, 1 tactics & 1 shooting. I make sure one of these is covered by my assistant manager in their strongest area and then employ 1 of each for the rest as coaches/first team coaches in their strongest areas (not forgetting high stats for determination, discipline, motivating). Then, if needed, I employ 1 coach just to cover all areas to reduce the workload for the other coaches. I tend to have atleast 2 physio's, 1 for youth (high stats for determination, discipline, motivating & working with youngsters) and 1 for senior players (high stats for determination, discipline, motivating & man management).

With scouting, I have 1 scout that has high stats in tactical knowledge, determination & judge player ability. I use him for scouting my opponents and giving me the best info on them. High adaptability needs to be considered if he is not from the country your employed in. I have a few scouts with high adaptability and determination to help with exploring new countries/continents, the more knowledge of other places the more chances of finding better players. I also have a world scout with high attributes in adaptability, determination, judge player potential and abilty, my main scout for finding talent. :)

Back