Henry8597

Reaction score
I need a DM/MC for Blackpool to help create chances for my forwards and advanced midfielders, I have a budget of 8 Million and 30,000 p/w in wages.

thanks, I'll look into him... anyone else as my midfield is quite old at the moment?

hm... that nottingham player thats transfer listed? normally about 1m. that coventry player thats about 17, bigiramana? for 130k ish. he's actually good enough to get a fair ammount of games. i ended up selling him for 3.8m in the second season ;) vuckic on loan? he's always good. pogba on loan as well

i managed to buy adel Taarabt for 3.8 million so ive altered my tactics so i play with an amc rather than a creative centre midfielder, btw im just about to start the second season mate... Know anyone i can buy now, loan out for a year then make a profit on?

best bet is to look in free transfers and transfer listed. normally you get van nistleroy owen hargreaves michael own etc that are on frees in second season but ye just have a look around. and make sure you keep an eye on your scout reports

There wage demands are all well above what I can play but i bought Yaya Sanogo on a free, loaned him out for 3 months to Wigan and sold for 4.8 million with 30% of next sale.