Help me make a decision please!

• Thread starter Thread starter pedroms09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

pedroms09

Reaction score
Guys , I'm the manager of swindon town we're in 4th and the media prediction is for us to be in first..
My team is on a horrible stage right now.. and I don't know what I'm supossed to do! HELP! hahaha if we win 1 game and the top three teams tie or lose e will be in first.. help!

What do you need help with, its à really weird thread/post. Is it à morale issue, perhaps its time for à teammeeting. Is it because you have lots of injuries , are they out of form etc ?

No, I have no injured players... they've just stopped playing how they used to!

Well, how did they play and exactly what are they failng with now. Also, are your opponents playor different , perhaps sitting deeper and how are you then responding to that ?

I don't know if my oponnents players are different I only know that my team stopped scoring goals!

It's sort of impossible to help you when we have no idea how you play your team, what players you have, whats going on with your team, etc.

I'm sorry.. it's because I take screenshots with fraps and it only takes BMP photos and I can't post them.. how do I do to take an acceptable screenshot?

Back