help me out... someone.. please

• Thread starter Thread starter junxian32
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 895

junxian32

Reaction score
i am having problems...
in my every save game... i won quite a number of champ...
lille arsenal blackburn HSV won league champ in 2011-12 season...
but whenever it comes to 12-13 season... usually i will get angered by the results and quit the game...
lille have no wins in 1st 10 games...
is it i have to change my tactics every season...??
quite frustrated :'(:'(

i am having problems...
in my every save game... i won quite a number of champ...
lille arsenal blackburn HSV won league champ in 2011-12 season...
but whenever it comes to 12-13 season... usually i will get angered by the results and quit the game...
lille have no wins in 1st 10 games...
is it i have to change my tactics every season...??
quite frustrated :'(:'(

I always try to touch up my tactics each season, a year is a long time, other teams managers start to figure you out, other teams have invested, and finally your players have developed well (depending on your schedules) but they probably have become better suited to a new role or duty... I always have 3 different tactic styles to tweak but they are CONTROL, ATTACKING and COUNTER, all with the same formation but different styles and they always get tweaked slightly eg. just changing BWM (D) to Support or, Deep Lying Placker (D) instead...

I have done a tactic which has suited me well my first two seasons, then a friend from this forum improved my tactic considerably, he tweaked everything he could tweak and I haven't changed anything and fifth season with Hajduk - last year EURO Cup winners, won PSG 4-0, Man City 2-1, Atl. Madrid 3-0 won (away), Liverpool 2-0 won (away) and so on... this year vs Rangers 5-2 won (away), Porto 2-0 won(home) and I'm going for the quarter finals of CL...

I always try to touch up my tactics each season, a year is a long time, other teams managers start to figure you out, other teams have invested, and finally your players have developed well (depending on your schedules) but they probably have become better suited to a new role or duty... I always have 3 different tactic styles to tweak but they are CONTROL, ATTACKING and COUNTER, all with the same formation but different styles and they always get tweaked slightly eg. just changing BWM (D) to Support or, Deep Lying Placker (D) instead...

so u recommend me to try tweaking my tactics abit over a period of time...
did i get ur point?
sorry for my bad english

so u recommend me to try tweaking my tactics abit over a period of time...
did i get ur point?
sorry for my bad english
yeah definately, try and keep to for example 442 and change the way you play it, eg. control, attacking and counter

Back