help me score!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter clint08
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

clint08

Reaction score
First off i dont know if im in the right thread for this posting........be kind im a newbie!!

Heres my dilemma, i managed to get Ipswich town into the Prem at the first attempt scoring a bag load and conceding only a few, in the close season i managed to add to my squad with the following decent signings

Khouma Babacar, Owen Hargreaves, Darron Gibson, Jay Rodreguez, Zlatan Muslimovic, Arne Fredrich, Hogan Ephiram, Danny Wellbeck (loan), Jonjo Shelvey (loan) decent signings i hope you agree. But im having trouble scoring goals. I know the Prem is different to the championship but my barron spell included a run of 10 games and only scoring 2 in 15.

I tried the trusty 4-4-2 (nothing) an attacking 5-3-2 (nothing) and my trusty 4-1-2-2-1 which took me up and still the drought continued. i was nearly smashing my laptop up at one point!! i would have games where i would create 15-20 chances and nothing.

Please help all tips are grateful!!

Cheers for the link, not sure how well suited it will be to my little old Ipswich team but will give it a go!! hopefully i might get at least one goal!!

Train your strikers to play shots too, may help if they dont already have the PPM

Back