help me someone please :(

• Thread starter Thread starter andrewa7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 8K

andrewa7

Reaction score
after spending an hour editing data i decided id save and try it out an error came up at the screen before selecting nations.

Warning could not process rule group settings in Andrew-PC/C:/Users/andrew/document/sports interactive/football manager 2011/editor data/**** up.xml.xml
at least 2 nations must be specified for qualification system

could anyone explain how to fix this error so i can then play my database? :)

kind regards andrew anderson

When editing Nation or Continetal Rules make sure you use the Test Rules option before saving and trying to run the game. There will be errors if the check does not come back "Current Nation Rules Valid" or "Current Continental Rules Valid." From the sounds of things you edited continental rules and did not set up the qualification rules properly. Keep working at it, the test button always helps me figure out what issues I need to correct!

in reply to steve.
I took oxford utd and stevenage and change there team names, and all details left them in same league.
changed there finances and other income and stadiums ( wembley and hampden ) changed there tactical to the same as chelseas.
Then i took the staff from various clubs. I stole chelsea and man utds chairman and board of directors and took henrik larsson from his managerial post and put him as assistant manager then didnt replace these with others.
i also added 3 affiliates to both clubs.

Above is all that was touched.

In reply to slshot im a noob, where do i find the stuff your on about is it in the database or in game?

Back