Help Me Strenght My Newcastle United 2011/2012 !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter roopelol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

roopelol

Reaction score
Start of the season, 5th July 2011!

So, I need a good right defender and a left defender and maybe a good centre defender..? I have only £10M, but I can sell some players. I prefer English players, but they cost so **** much so I don't really care about players nationality anymore. :D Also if you know very good English wonderkids that I should buy, let me know! ;)

P.S. I tried to buy Toby Alderweireld from Ajax, but he signed Málaga even when I offered better contract than Málaga... :@

------------Papiss Demba--------Cissé Demba Ba----------
----------------------------------------------------------
Jonas Gutierrez-----------------------------Hatem Ben Arfa
---------------Cheik Tiote-----Yohan Cabaye--------------
???????-------- Fabricio Coloccini----???????---------??????
---------------------------Tim Krul------------------------

Subs: Harper, Williamson, Santon, Simpson, Guthrie, Obertan, Ameobi, Best

Well, maybe I could put Davide Santon into starting eleven, but I still need one wingback and one centreback.

Last edited:
Sime Vrsaljko is a good wingback for the right. He cost me around 6 million. but he is only 19 so he'll repay the transfer fee and more. For center back i'd suggest Kara. He plays for Tromso and is available for 1M Pounds

Got Sime Vrsaljko, but couldn't get Kara because work permit application was turned down. Any other suggestions?

And thanks for fast answer, DYYZERS!

Hanley was too expensive for me. Xulu and Prestia not good enough. I'm looking for a first team member.

How much did you pay for Mbiwa? He seems to be pretty expensive, although I would really love to sign him.

DL
Bruno Colaco - Gremio - £2m
Cheik M'Bengue - Toulouse - £4-4.5m

DC
Leonel Galeano - Independiente - £2m

DR
PLAY SANTON!!!, use Simpson as cover

How much did you pay for Mbiwa? He seems to be pretty expensive, although I would really love to sign him.

Cant remember exactly, but it was lower than fee for Vertonghen which was 8m. Probably somewhere around 5-7m

for a cb have a look at munoz from palermo or toloi (cant remember who he plays for some brazilian team though) they should only be 5-6million. also if your expecting to win the league in the next couple of years, then a good way to make the most of your transfer budget would be to pay the fees over 48months. if you win the league in that time then it will pay back and wont screw your finances too much.

Mahato from south africa turnt out amazing in my west ham save and hes pretty cheap

Toby Alderweireld is another top centre back. I can't remember quite how much he's worth cause I'm not on FM atm but he does the job.

for a cb have a look at munoz from palermo or toloi (cant remember who he plays for some brazilian team though) they should only be 5-6million. also if your expecting to win the league in the next couple of years, then a good way to make the most of your transfer budget would be to pay the fees over 48months. if you win the league in that time then it will pay back and wont screw your finances too much.

Toloi plays for Goias, his potential isn't good by scouts, but he turns out great. Munoz will be good too, had him on FM11.

Toby Alderweireld is another top centre back. I can't remember quite how much he's worth cause I'm not on FM atm but he does the job.

First post says, Alderweireld was sold to Málaga. Too bad, he's good aswell.

I can recommend these players:
Danny Wilson(Liverpool, maybe he can be bought, but a loan is sure)
Stefan de Vrij(Feyenoord, he's good)
Xulu as been wrote before(really cheap, consider him bringing in, even if he's not a firstteamer)
Stefan Bell(Mainz, maybe he's on loan, sorry didn't play after update, couldn't play FM for months now)
Kyriakos Papadopoulos(Schalke 04, straight firstteamer, and young)
Dede(Vasco da Gama, maybe a bit high price)
Sebastian Toro(Colo Colo, maybe he isn't that good)

Last edited:
I managed to get Fabio for DL the second season might be abit hard for you. Take a look a Romario. For defender I actully used Coloccino Alderwireld and Otamendi and rotated those 3

DC: Yaroslav Rakitskyi, who is excellent. Alternative, look in the loan market. The big clubs sometimes have surplus central defenders who they'll loan out with around a 30% wage contribution.

Play Santon DL, Vrsaljko DR.

sergiy kryvtsov is good on some of the previous FM's might be worth looking at, he starts at shakter

Back