help me with my youth

Have they been injured? What are your training facilities and coaches like? Have you told them they need to do better in training?

Have they been injured? What are your training facilities and coaches like? Have you told them they need to do better in training?
most of them have been injured but gerrie menting not. i will tell you the training facilities and coaches later and i will try "have you told them they need to do better" were can i find this one?

most of them have been injured but gerrie menting not. i will tell you the training facilities and coaches later and i will try "have you told them they need to do better" were can i find this one?

Click the 'Talk to Player' button, and go into the 'development' category. Then go into training and click whichever option you think is best :) (Don't do this if they have been injured alot though, as it isn't their fault!)

Click the 'Talk to Player' button, and go into the 'development' category. Then go into training and click whichever option you think is best :) (Don't do this if they have been injured alot though, as it isn't their fault!)
thanks for the information mate:) i really appreciate that.

Back