Status
Not open for further replies.

RKS123

Reaction score
im new to this so bear with me :), i have downloaded mr houghs final unbeaten tactic and his tactic with jp woody, i also downloaded all his player attribute searches. now i have all the attribute searches on my fm game, but i dont know how to actually upload the tactic onto my game, could someone tell me how to, cheers.

Download then put it in:

Football Manager > Tactics

Then you can upload it when you're playing the game.

hmm i done that its still saying that the tactics folder is empty :O, maybe im trying to upload it at the wrong bit in game? im at the player search, then manage filters, then import, is it supposed to be done another way? wb cheers.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

its also not showing the tugs training schedule in game when i try to upload this way

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

bump, still stuck with this, needto know how to upload tactics on to my fm game, need a guide for dummys haha :p, cheers.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

its ok people, i got it :D, thanks for the help inickstuff !

Use Hough's tactic thread to ask instead of starting a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.