Help! Need a Central Defender for up to £11m ASAP!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raffazza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3K

Raffazza

Reaction score
Hi guys,

With Hoffenheim in second season, leading the First Division and into 1st Knockout round for Champions League.

Selling Miranda, who I have been using as CB, for 9million (so that I dont have to pay some huge appearance fee clauses after playing him 2 more games.)

So, going to have about 11m to spend (13 at a push), and wondering if anyone could recommend a CB. Not looking for someone who becomes good, rather, someone who already is up to standard....

Jagielka, Gamberini, Hangeland, Bruno Alves, Zapata, Lescott

Jagielka, Gamberini, Hangeland, Bruno Alves, Zapata, Lescott

Lescott moved to Arsenal and is not interested, Gamberini has no interest wither :(
They want a lot of money for Bruno Alves, but trying anyway (not much chance of success though).
May look into Hangeland, bidding on Jagielka now.

Would love Zapata, but always find it difficult to get players who are co-owned without spending a fortune.

Thanks !

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Wow.... Impressive players! :)
Thanks!

Jagielka would be the best bet then. He only costs 6m and you can use the other money to strengthen other positions

Marcano- 11m
sakho- 10-17m
these two are young and fantastic defender also can score loads from corners too

Marcano- 11m
sakho- 10-17m
these two are young and fantastic defender also can score loads from corners too

Is that Ivan Marcano?

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Went for Bayal Sall, Lucas Sinkiewicz and Patricio Araujo in the end. (they all wanted low salaries, and Sall and Araujo were happy to be squad players).

Was going for marcano, but he wanted 47k per week (on 9k at the moment), and he didnt seem worth that kind of money.

So, all in all, good business :)

Thanks guys!

okay mate well hope they work out well in your teamm good luck !!

i have hangeland and samba as my parnership for A.C MILAN in my first year and there lethal

Back