Help needed fm experts come here ?

• Thread starter Thread starter seanbee01
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 677

seanbee01

Reaction score
hi im in a network game and on the second season there is immensly sick regens at aged 27 and stuff there is quite alot of them coming from the same clubs can someone clarify this is possible or is there fmrte being used ? personally ive never saw regens at that age in the second season

African regens are sometimes a little older. Check his history and see if he was there in the first season also did you add new leagues between first and second season?
The game sometimes creates newgens for playable teams that don't have any players and they can be any age, but they're never any good (in my experience at least)

they are between 21 and 29 mostly in the spanish league im arsenal and there coming back as 4 star players and there stats are immensly sick im just confused ive played fm since the first fm was released and havent seen anything like it

the host is a good honest guy and tbh i wouldnt suspect nothing from him its just been playing on my mind because i havent seen it before in fm . i have seen sick regens coming into the game but young regens who are fresh not older ones that just appear

Back