Help needed from 12.2.2 patch users

• Thread starter Thread starter Yuzo jr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 425
Y

Yuzo jr

Hello, I am need help from somebody who has the latest patch(12.2.2). I have been having problems with my steam, it has not been able to update the latest patch for me even though it is 24/7 online, this has forced me to buy another football manager 2012 disc, but still i have not been able to have this problem fixed thus I ask of anybody with the 12.2.2 patch to do me the following favour, I reckon how weird this is to ask of this favour but not having the latest patch has really limited me from enjoying the game, due to not having latest transfers, bugs and etc. I previously helped a friend of mine with the same prob, i had 12.0.4, he had 12.0.0 and here is what i did, and ask of you to please do for me. I Copied the fm icon that was in my SEGA folder located in the program files into a usb and my friend replaced the one in his SEGA folder with the one i gave him, and VOILA! he had patch 12.0.4, thus I ask of you to copy the fm icon in your SEGA folder and email it to [email protected] . I will really appreciate this help :-)

Last edited:
Back