Help Needed Inserting Facepacks

• Thread starter WeArePalace
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1K
W

WeArePalace

Hello,

My apologies firstly if this is not the right place to write such a post.

I've downloaded the full Cut Out Player Faces Megapack off sortitoutsi several times, extracted the files using 7-zip, created a graphics folder, then added a faces section, pasted in the extract file, opened FM, gone to the 'Preferences' tab, clicked onto 'Interface', unticked the 'Use caching to decrease page loading times' and ticked 'Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences', then I cleared the cache, went back in and reloaded the skin. However, none of the downloaded facepack are appearing into the game.

I'm pretty sure these are the correct steps to take towards getting a facepack into the game so please let me know the following:

1) Have I done anything wrong in the process?

2) Are there any suggestions to make it work if I haven't?

Cheers

I have the same problem. I'm using a Mac air so not sure if its different but instructions for Mac are the ones I followed. I followed them exactly but still no faces for players in the game. Frustrating!

The steps you followed are correct. They should have shown up. Try ticking "Show player IDs to assist skinning". It should be right next to the "Reload skin when confirming changes" checkbox. If it is already ticked, try un-checking it. If that doesn't work, then maybe try to reinstall FM and try again?

try graphics/pictures/faces as the folder location.