help needed please

• Thread starter Thread starter city4lyf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

city4lyf

Reaction score
i have just started a new game as braintree town, and i am 20th after 3 games played having won 1 lost one drawn one with a goal difference of -3, i haven't loaded reunion players as that is pretty much cheating lol. was just wondering if people new of any bargain buys for BSS who will either score goals or not concede them

got this goalie on a freebie for my Dorchester team. He has been brilliant for me.

Just heard that Michael Jackson has died! Of a heart attack, ****** ****!

Michael Nardiello though he won't always show up. Michael Noone is an awesome player for set plays. Kostas Xiourouppas is another striker who is cheap and performs well. Benjamin Mulamehic is also really good. Finally James Gilpin is a great goalkeeper with good potential and is really cheap.

Thats wot i thought, but sadly not. All over the news now

Come on guys, it's not the subject of this thread. One over in the music part of the forum to comment about the world's most famous child molester dying.

Good players for LLM?

Try going through the search for player, using the filters and choosing the 'contract expired' option. Then select the players who you like the look of to come for a trial. Get your coaches' feedback to see whether the player is better at the position than what you've already got before signng him. Offering a trial before a contract also seems to reduce the player's wage demands, which is useful ;)

The game changes so much, it's very hard to offer good advice - players who are free in my game may be already at a club in yours.

Yeah, sorry about that - it just came as a bit of a shock...back to the thread. I agree with zebedee that the game changes so much that it is hard to recommend players i found as free to others. Every player i have has been picked up on a free. Get a decent scout, also look at the transfer rumours tab to see what club is after what player .. and then scout 'em. i've got some good deals doing this ;)

OK yeah back on track now

Monin is a amazing GK
Che Jenner Great powerful CB
Didier Caro LB
Benjamin Mulamehic CM
Pascal Bedrossian LM/CM

And the SUPERSTAR in my AFC Wimbledon squad

Joris Di Gregorio CF

Current Stats 14(2) Games
18 goals
5 Assists
5 MOTM

And im only in november!!!!!!!!!!!!

A must for any team below the Championship

Another way to pick up good players is to check those youth players who have their contracts terminated by Premier League clubs in late June/early July each season. The national trial days also tend to throw up two or three players worth a look at.

or sign the players you scout recommend, just change your scouts assignments so he is not recommending 15 year olds to you

Back