Help Needed Please

billy casper

Reaction score
Can anyone help me i have downloaded this Portsmouth tactic (link below) called rebuilding Portsmouth but unable to import it into my game.
Do i need to extract it as i have dont understand the guys instructions on the website.
Any help much appreciated thanks

Here is the link Portsmouth Save Download | Second Yellow Card

Store the file in your savegame-folder, and load it as usual when starting the game.

I have done that but when i go to tactics its not there.Tried manage tactics /import from where i saved it but says import not avilable.Do i need to extract this FM File first ifso where do i extract it to

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I have done that but when i go to tactics its not there.Tried manage tactics /import from where i saved it but says import not avilable.Do i need to extract this FM File first ifso where do i extract it to

Isn´t it a whole save-game? Well, the tactics isn´t there because it´s not saved with the game as far as I know. Maybe he´s got the tactic available somewhere else?

Right im half way there.When loading the game instead of loading saved game i go to load game which like you said voldemorten its end of season whole game save.The guy who has done has retired so basically you add new manager and take over Portsmouth,but when i go to the tactics screen its not saved.Can someone else please do the same as me and see if you can manage to save the tactic

Right im half way there.When loading the game instead of loading saved game i go to load game which like you said voldemorten its end of season whole game save.The guy who has done has retired so basically you add new manager and take over Portsmouth,but when i go to the tactics screen its not saved.Can someone else please do the same as me and see if you can manage to save the tactic

The saved game file does not contain the tactic. I see on the website you downloaded the Portsmouth save from, also has a tactic to download which I assume is the same one that was used in the career game. It's here Portsmouth 4-1-1-3-1 Tactic | Second Yellow Card so just download that and save it in your tactics folder to be uploaded in the game.

The saved game file does not contain the tactic. I see on the website you downloaded the Portsmouth save from, also has a tactic to download which I assume is the same one that was used in the career game. It's here Portsmouth 4-1-1-3-1 Tactic | Second Yellow Card so just download that and save it in your tactics folder to be uploaded in the game.
I have done that allready and it has two versions defending and attacking which works,but both versions are different set up formation from the other save rebuilding portsmouth.
Thanks anyway

Right this is the overview of the tactic im after 3-4-1-2
7a768f2c4948240b9dc41ea53ca0fe71.jpg

So basicaly when i go into my tactics and choose set to formation 3 defender formation 3-4-1-2 it comes up slightly different to the one above

3f12d405ec383d62d28ab5b722ad1fbd.jpg

Ive tried dragging the players into positions as the above picture but it wont work.

Does anyone know how i can get this formation right?

Back