• Thread starter Thread starter connort787
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 618

connort787

Reaction score
HI GUYS

I JUST CANNOT COMPLETE A SAVED SEASON ON FM 2012

THIS IS BECAUSE I GET TO BORED OR THE TACTIC JUST DOES NOT WORK FOR ME HALF WAY THROUGH THE SEASON

SO I'M ASKING YOU GUYS TO HELP ME OUT

CAN YOU RECONMEND A TEAM THAT IS GOOD TO PLAY WITH ( A TEAM THAT HAS NOT WON ALOT OF CUPS IN THERE HISTORY AND I CAN MAKE THEM A EUROPEAN FORCE)

AND A TACTIC THAT WILL NOT MESS UP HALF WAY INTO A SEASON (12.2.0) PATCH

THANKS 4 THE HELP!!!

It's not that Tactics stop working half way through the season, it's that the computer controlled teams get used to how you play so you need to mix it up a bit.
Also if you play the same starting line-up each week they can become complacent knowing that there place in the team is guaranteed, just change a few players so they know they don't have an automatic place in your team.

Try playing as koln or bilbao and if u get bored again holiday past matches that r unimportant and play fm with regular intervals.

holiday a few years into the game without a team and then see any good teams doing bad and try and make them better agian

holiday a few years into the game without a team and then see any good teams doing bad and try and make them better agian

done this a few times. I holidayed 5 years and Manchester City were finishing 8th, Manchester United, 4th and Arsenal were winning! Swansea were in the Champions League as well o.O

Back