HELP! - No Crowd In Stadium!

• Thread starter Thread starter Steesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 6K

Steesh

Reaction score
I am Notts County and regardless who I am playing there is never any crowd? I have checked the preferences etc and all is correct 'show crowd' - ticked. I am using vers 10.1 and have D/L the 9000+ logo pack off here and using it. They are the only modifications I have done to the game. Any ideas, its so annoying?

Anyone else having same issue?

Thanks

is there no one that comes to watch i.e. no attendance whatsoever or on the 3d match engine there are no fans in the stands??

is there no one that comes to watch i.e. no attendance whatsoever or on the 3d match engine there are no fans in the stands??
My last match was in a 3000 capacity stadium, there were 900+ people there yet not single person in crowd?

Thats obvious but why cant i see them in 3D?
2 reasons\
1) Theres just a glitch in the game, or the teams stadium
2) There is so little people you just cant see them

What detail level do you have the 3D set to? I have a feeling you have it set to Auto or Low.

I have the some problem also. in the middle of the season suddenly i have no crowd. 'Show crowd' is ticked! Can anybody help?

Either your graphics are on 'Auto' or 'Low', or your graphics card sucks.

or on your preferences u might have enable crowds unticked

Hey Guys. Attention all MAC users. I've just worked out the problem. I have been frustrated with no crowd or weather effects on football manager. A mate of mine has the exact same macbook and his worked perfectly. so I managed to work out the problem. Update ur Mac OSX System. goto Macintosh HD goto System Preferences click on Apple Updates and search updates. at least install the system update the latest is 10.5.8, ther will be other updates I installed all of them, but am pretty sure you'll only need to system one to fix the probelm.. Hope this helps!

Back