Help! Only one season runs Scottish Expansion

barrylowry1

Reaction score
I have made a Scottish League Expansion with all Scottish teams in 17 Divisions of 18 teams. It worked perfectly for the first season. When it came to July and August of the second season the teams continued to play friendlys but no Leagues started. Has any one experienced this or have any ideas?
Season update is set to 20th June
All leagues set to start date 10/08/2011
... finish date 15/05/2012

Help!

I have made a Scottish League Expansion with all Scottish teams in 17 Divisions of 18 teams. It worked perfectly for the first season. When it came to July and August of the second season the teams continued to play friendlys but no Leagues started. Has any one experienced this or have any ideas?
Season update is set to 20th June
All leagues set to start date 10/08/2011
... finish date 15/05/2012

Help!

quick ? did you redo the nation ruling or just added leagues & cups on

I just started over because when i tried to add to the existing Scottish structure I couln'd add promotion to and relegaton from the Scottish 3rd Div.

If anybody wants to take a look and see why the second season won't run please do.

Here's what I've done so far:
scotlanleages.dbc

Had a simliar problem a while ago ? Are you doing a relegation playoff or Promotion ? Cancell these playoffs and go with normal relegations and run it to see as i think this was the problem with mine

Back