Help Please I have an issue with Kits

• Thread starter Thread starter omnipotent
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

omnipotent

Reaction score
I know a fair bit about editing the game as i always create my own team every year basically im using montrose of scotland at the moment when i dont make any changes to the kits and club colours it allow me to see the kits pic that i have downloaded but if i change the kits colours and club colours it no longer shows the kits instead it shows the basic plain kit i currently have the latest update patch 10.2. Can anyone help please why is this happening thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

I'm having the exact same problem as described above. If anyone knows how to fix it, it would be great.

I've also tried using the real time editor to change it but it doesnt seem to affect the colours in any way.

It's also worth noting that changing any of the team's colours seems to make the kits stop working, not just changing the kit colours in the editor.

Any help would be much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Problem solved. Turns out FMRTE can change it so long as you change both the text, icon and kit colours of your team to the ones you want it to be rather than doing it through the fm editor. This way your kits don't get replaced with the default kits. Hope this helps

Possibly so it would show up on your tactics screen maybe? also possiby for the images of the players on the pitch, etc.

Back