Help. please? (regarding putting files downloaded from this website on to fm)

Liam Reynolds

Reaction score
Basically, certain files when i go to open them come up in coded text on internet explorer
is there any way i can stop this from happening??
and how would i put them into the game?
is there something i need to download?

Thank you in advance!

theyare probably the .xml files, in order to put them into the game you need to put them in your editor data folder.

the file path is something along the lines of documents/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2012/editordata

but it wont let me put them in the game.. they open as coded text so i dont know how to start the path to put them into the game

Just drag and drop them into the required folder which is like Sammyt said - documents/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2012/editordata

but it wont let me put them in the game.. they open as coded text so i dont know how to start the path to put them into the game

if you put them in the file path i put above, then go into fm and click start new game, there should be a box pop up in teh middle of teh screen and on teh right of it in the lower half there is a box titled change. make sure this is ticked and then continue. this will bring you to a page where you can select which of the files in that folder are included in that save game.

note it will only work for new saves nor ones you've already started.

Back