• Thread starter Thread starter rabd1988
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4K

rabd1988

Reaction score
Hi ,

any help would be much appreciated.

For some reason the last 3 or4 month of my season my strikers have been missing chances some are total sitters. i have cavani and doumbia upfront and last season they scored a barrel load. they just constantly miss now. morale is high and im creating loads of chances. its not jsut those 2 its the whole team including rossi van persie and munian.

has there been an update or somthing ?

any help would be great

cheers
Rob

Poacher and target man, I've always used the same roles and they scored fine in the past. Surely a players role does not dictate wheather or not they miss chances, that shouldn't be the case

i get that when the shooting is so poor, maybe you need to shake things up, they could be becoming complacent as they always start, drop them for a few matches and try someone else out

One thing that's really working well for me on this FM is giving players the hairdryer treatment if they don't perform up to their own standards. Aggressively or assertively (depending on how far you want to push them) that their goalscoring isn't good enough or that they will have to improve their form to remain in the first team. Their immediate reaction will give you an indication on how they'll deal with it, but mostly the determined and professional players will be much better in the next game. In a United save I did this with Chicharito every time he had two or three games without scoring despite getting plenty of chances, the next game he'd be very motivated and usually bang in one or two.

yes but surely all strikers cant be missing chances at the same time ? it seems to be a bug with the match engine. i mean they have all just went from a very decent strike rate esp cavani to missing chances constantly. i am getting about 20/25/30 shots in a game and only 4/5 or 6 on target from inside the box. its making the game very frustrating : (

Back