Reaction score
I'm having trouble extracting file with LFCMarshall's update. I understand what to do to an extent but I'm pretty hopeless with computers and hoping someone will take pity :)

I'm having trouble extracting file with LFCMarshall's update. I understand what to do to an extent but I'm pretty hopeless with computers and hoping someone will take pity :)

All you have to do mate is download it.

Once you've done this, find your sports interactive folder, open it, and locate your editor data folder. If you can't find it, then create one and place the download in there. And, hey presto, it should work.

When your loading up the game make sure you have the database selected too.

Hope this helps, if not give me a shout :)

All you have to do mate is download it.

Once you've done this, find your sports interactive folder, open it, and locate your editor data folder. If you can't find it, then create one and place the download in there. And, hey presto, it should work.

When your loading up the game make sure you have the database selected too.

Hope this helps, if not give me a shout :)
Cheers mate, I'm trying this but can't seem to enable the file. I'll give it a twirl again.

Cheers mate, I'm trying this but can't seem to enable the file. I'll give it a twirl again.

You don't need to extract the file when you download it or anything. Just download it and place it in the folder just incase that's what you mean. Or do you mean in game?

You don't need to extract the file when you download it or anything. Just download it and place it in the folder just incase that's what you mean. Or do you mean in game?
Sorry to backtrack mate, so I've located sports interactive and opened it, editor data folders there as you said but how do I find the download to place it there?

I appreciate the advice bud, as I said I'm terrible with computers.

Sorry to backtrack mate, so I've located sports interactive and opened it, editor data folders there as you said but how do I find the download to place it there?

I appreciate the advice bud, as I said I'm terrible with computers.

If you've already downloaded it from this site, then it should be in your downloads section on your computer. Once you locate the file, just drag it across into your editor date folder and that should be you done.

Your fine mate, happy to help.

If you've already downloaded it from this site, then it should be in your downloads section on your computer. Once you locate the file, just drag it across into your editor date folder and that should be you done.

Your fine mate, happy to help.
Thanks for you're patience. I can locate the file but there's nothing to drag it across to if you know what I mean, just a blank page. I'll persist for a little longer but I'm ready for bouncing the laptop off the wall to be honest :)

If you have the editor data folder open just drag and drop the file in there. It doesn't have to go in another folder or anything. It should be a black page unless you've downloaded any other editor files.

Lol, it'd mean you'd have to buy another laptop though!

I think I'll admit defeat tonight and try again tomorrow. You've gave me clear instructions that I think I've followed but obviously I haven't carried them out correctly.

Most likley I'll get a friend who knows his stuff to do it for me, it'll be worth it when I've got Rangers back in the Champions League lol