Help Please

stilllearning

Reaction score
Hi for some reason even though i dont think i have changed any settings it seams that i cant see attributes in the players profiles, instead it is a bar which is not helpful at all as i am not use to it.

How do i change this back to numbers 1-20 or 1-100 ?

I would show you guys a screenshot but it doesnt let me screenshot for some reason

Screenshot - Alt + F9

Try somewhere on Preferences, I think its 'show graphical attributes' that you may have ticked, but I'm in holiday mode so not 100% sure. Tell me if it works

no it wont let me :(

I am doing an uninstall and starting again, it seams since i used the official update from there website it has corrupt the files of the game, it worked fine before that :(

The weird thing i have noticed about this game is when installing it never asks for serial? i have a real copy purchased from play.com so i dont understand? do they not have a protection on this

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Thanks Raikan but that is unchecked... I think i just downloaded the file and it got corrupt as i was downloading it

how are yo installing it, by steam or cd?

by cd, the steam takes to long as its installing all there cack, plus steam uses abit of your cpu when game is running which effects quality slightly.

Back