help please

• Thread starter Thread starter belly100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 885

belly100

Reaction score
i have just bought a new laptop and cant install my fm 2012 which i had in stalled on my old laptop , it says the steam code is invaled but when i log on to steam my fm 2012 is not there ether. how can i get fm2012 on my new laptop?

When you log on to steam it should be there if not your fecked i'd say

its not there i have no game history, but when when try to install it and put code in it says its already been acivated

If you have logged into your Steam account FM should be in your library.. If it's not... Well, it should be.

Have you still got your old laptop? Check if it's in the library there.. If it is then I have no idea... Re-install Steam I guess.

old laptop was dropped and smashed, library is empty, what a chew on, should be able to install it on any computer, ive paid for it and now cant play it

Its got to still be on steam somewhere then, email them if you cant find it

well this may be redundant...But make sure you are logged into the same account.

Also, when you are in your library page, hit the tab that says "all games" or "installed" which ever you have up the top and change it so that it reads "all games" then you should see FM2012 in dark grey meaning that it isn't installed. Then just go and install it.

I can go onto any computer and install fm2012 via steam. You shouldn't have any issue.

it says i have no games at all, library is empty, i only have 1 account when i put disc in to install it, it took me streat to steam i clicked already have an account put user name in asked for email cos i forgot password, then when i logged in it was empty

Back