HELP!!!!! premeir league signings

xGBxBULLExGBX

Reaction score
i am i my 3rd season with petebourough united and have just been promoted to the premier league, i have signed a handful of players, woodgate (free), beckham (450k), matty taylor (1.9m), phillip degan (free) and daniel pacheco on loan, i have just over 19 million left to spend but no one wants to join,any ideas on who i can sign????

can you give us a screenie of your current team or list who you have? or at least say what positions you feel need improving the most?

GKUnhJan KoprivecGKOkay100%-
DRPhilipp DegenD/WB (R)Very Good94%-
DCRJonathan WoodgateSW, D (C)Good98%-
DCLMartin CranieD (RLC)Good98%-
DLTommy RoweD/WB/M (L)Good99%
MRDavid BeckhamM (RC)Okay98%-
MCRGary DeeganM (C)Good99%-
MCLGrant McCannM (LC)Very Good100%-
MLMatty TaylorWB/M (L)Good96%-
STCRDaniel PachecoAM (C), STVery Good99%-
STCLPRJason RobertsSTSuperb99%-
S1Mark LittleD (R)Very Good97%-
S2Charlie LeeD (RLC), DM, M (C)Good98%-
S3RsvScott GriffithsD/WB (L)Good99%-
S4PRAaron McLeanSTSuperb98%-
S5PRGabriel ZakuaniD (C)Superb99%-
S6Lee TomlinM (RL), AM (RLC), STGood98%-
S7Craig Mackail-SmithSTVery Good98%-
S8Luis GarcíaM (RL), AM (RLC), STGood94%-
S9RsvSeth Nana Ofori-TwumasiD (RL)Superb95%-
S10RsvChris WhelpdaleD/WB/M (R)Very Good99%-
S11LstKelvin LangmeadD (C)Okay96%-
S12LstExodus GeohaghanD (C), DM, M (C)Okay95%--
InjRyan BennettD (C)Superb62%--
InjJames WesolowskiM (C)Good64%--
InjArron DaviesM/AM (RL)Good62%--
IneDave HibbertST
wouldnt let me upoad a screenshot -.-

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

and thats not very clear

Last edited:
well i reccomend, Dzmitry Verkhovtsov(sp) from naftan hes cheap backup defender and should be better than craine i think, and maybe check out Miguel Medina from some Paraguayan Side hes cheap and becomes amazing, it was also a few months ago i go my Sheff Wed team to the premier league and a lot of players in the brazillian league were interested in my team :P

That Raikan guy sure has a lot of sweet threads, shame noone ever seems to see them on here <)

Search through lower end of the Spanish/Italian top leagues - Many aging players will sign for the right wages. Graanted you'll only have them for a season or two, but they have the quality to keep you up. Can use them to tutor any decent youngsters you might sign. Also, many make fair coaches once they retire.

Send scouts to South America/Eastern Europe - Plenty of young & chep talent

Have a scout dedicate to looking for under 18's.

Back