Help quick question

• Thread starter Thread starter liams96
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 702

liams96

Reaction score
I am Crawley and i have managed to pick up two top Cbs and Adam Nditi on a free .
These are class players for league 1 and have helped me towards a automatic playoff spot then all 3 have been bought for around 1mill each without my consent. Is there anyway i can interact with the board to stop this or would i just have to build finances untill it isnt "too good to turn down"

you probably need to make your club more well known but this has never happened to me so im not sure

how are the clubs finances? I find if the financial side of your club isn't great the chairman will sell players for money. If it happens again try offering them new contracts, if they are loyal they will likely stay. Happened to me with my star striker at Atlie FC Thulanei Ngcepe, Orlando Pirates offered £275k for him and that met his higher division club release despite me getting promoted as I hadn't technically been put in the Premier League at the time, but he accepted my contract over them even though they had won the league twice.

Finances are Okay not rich but not insecure, I guess 1mill is a lot for a side like Crawley so hopefully when the reputation improves this will stop

the thing is you got £3M to spend on other great players get brian howard maybe a free but if not he is pretty cheap

Back