help?? Rangers in epl.

• Thread starter Thread starter gillrfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K

gillrfc

Reaction score
hi ive dwnloaded the british super league database and rangers are in the premiership. Unfortunately i need new players in almost every postion. Since we're in the epl ive been given bit more money but who 2 sign??

how much cash and a screenshot of ur team

go on ur squad press print screen then go paint press ctrl and v then come on ere and upload

aw ok thnx
and i hav around 35mil 2 spend can b more if i bump up expectations. max around60mil

it b 2min cos erm i 4got 2 save it lol so i need 2 set up database again. soon as i done it i post.

sell mcgregor and buy vilar sell darceville and buy paloschi sell mendes and buy appiah and sell edu and buy veloso

sell mcgregor and buy vilar sell darceville and buy paloschi sell mendes and buy appiah and sell edu and buy veloso

ok thnx, how bout hulk as a striker? oh n anothr center bak 2 partner bougherra

I know that team like the back of my hand.
Hold on to Thomson and Davis they turn out to be 10 million wonders if played enough.
Sell Ferguson the now you can get up to about 7.5 mill for him.

Bring a right mid and a left mid bring in strikers Vagnar Love is pretty good.

[Can someone put a hyperlink for the download of epl]

Thanks for the help nursemorph but I don't get the option of using that database I only get default and the 3 patches I have installed via steam any ideas?

how did you get so much to start with? i got 1 million for a mid-table finish.

ma only option was title challenge or winner lol

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Thanks for the help nursemorph but I don't get the option of using that database I only get default and the 3 patches I have installed via steam any ideas?

go to the editor

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\tools\data editor

n u dnt even need 2 make a massive chnage e.g. change second nickname to the queens 11 etc lol and then save changes but make sure u put sumwhere it the 1 u edited. then whn u go in2 the new game it shud wrk.

When Choosing the Database do you get the choice cause I dont.

Back