• Thread starter Thread starter SirVitohm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 564

SirVitohm

Reaction score
Hi,

I need a bit of help on these issues:
-Can you please tell me how to teach a new role to a player?
-When I started to play I had no problems with transfers, but all of a sudden I started having problems when signing up a new player (when offering a contract). Basically, all the buttons have turned grey (not active) so I cannot proceed with the offer. I thought it might be a budget problem, but my management is happy with my work and there are funds remaining in the cashier. What could it be then?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

1. Go to the player's profile. Click on the Training section. In the first part on the left hand side, "Training Overview", there is a drop-down called, "New Position", just choose the role you want the player to learn.

2. Have you selected what type of contract to offer on the left hand side? i.e. Backup, Rotation, First Team or Key Player? That has to be selected to offer wage, length and bonuses. Either that, or the player simply doesn't want to come, so you have no chance.

2-actually sorry, I still ahve the same problem. I attach a screenshot to show you (screen in italian). Please note that I have the same problem with all the players

Last edited:
Hmm, not sure. Have your board put any restrictions on the number of foreign players you can have? Other than that I'm not really sure... Sorry.

Back