Help! Season by season kits

• Thread starter Thread starter jonfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 999

jonfc

Reaction score
Hello all, I assume this could be a common question so apologies if it is answered numerous times over your forums. I am new to it all and find it massively comprehensive and my knowledge of PC stuff isn't too good.

Basically I have set up a team going over Chelsea and I'm doing a season with them. I changed the strips to my own colours in the editor and it dawned on me that I may be stuck with the same kits for every single season I play so tried to check if changes I made to the editor now would appear in my saved game.

I changed the colour of the colour but to my dismay after saving it and starting my game back up it kept the old setting. Have I not done everything or does it have to stay the same indefinitely?

Thanks for any replies in advance

If your talking about Data Editor you have to start again for the changes to take place

Your kit will stay the same now unless u use a real time editor. Pretty sure theres a download for it on here

Cheers boys, yeah it's the data editor and I thought as much but wasn't sure if I was being thick!

I'll look at realtime editor cheers bud

just go to the top of this page, hover over the editors tab an go on save game editors an you shud find what your lookin for there

Back