dwight369

Reaction score
I recently downloaded the patch and now i cant see my tactics board i only see the players and only their positions. Any help will be appreciated

Click on your 'Copy of selection info' and choose 'selection info' if it's there. No need to apologise, somethings aren't easy for everybody

Click on 'Copy of selection', click on manage views, find 'copy of selection' and delete it. I've never had this problem so I'm just giving you a suggestion here.
Mind you selection info is just the list of players and you are missing the pitch aren't you.

What skin are you using ? Have you downloaded a new one ? If so maybe that skin doesn't show the pitch on the tactics screen.

Sorry mate , I'm at a loss. Hopefully one of the super experts can help.

real madrid, spain
transfers

Aguero -> Kaka
Hamsik
neymar
walter gargano

tactic
4-2-2-2
cassilas, ramos, pepe, carvalho, marcelo, xabi alonso, walter/hamsik, cristiano, di maria, aguero, neymar/hygas

4-2-3-1
cassilas, ramos, pepe, carvalho, marcelo, xabi alonso, walter/hamsik, cristiano, ozil, di maria, neymar/hygas

out:
diarra, bruno, benzema, altintop

real madrid, spain
transfers

Aguero -> Kaka
Hamsik
neymar
walter gargano

tactic
4-2-2-2
cassilas, ramos, pepe, carvalho, marcelo, xabi alonso, walter/hamsik, cristiano, di maria, aguero, neymar/hygas

4-2-3-1
cassilas, ramos, pepe, carvalho, marcelo, xabi alonso, walter/hamsik, cristiano, ozil, di maria, neymar/hygas

out:
diarra, bruno, benzema, altintop

Wrong thread mate.