Help to prevent goals from crosses

Reaction score
Hey there

I seem to concede a lot of goals from crosses.. Anyone having the same issues or fixed it somehow?

Atm my Fullbacks are on Support nothing changed in player instructions, style is balanced and strategy is counter.

Playing with Jose Enrique-Agger-Skrtel-Johnson in the back four

thanks in advance

I think it's a bug tbh mate. I concede a cross every game, iv tried every thing to stop this problem.

It isn't a bug, it will be just down to tactics. I had this problem but fixed it, would you post screenshots of your team instructions and your back fours player instructions? Also what formation are you using and what positioning and bravery attributes do your fullbacks have?

:)

It isn't a bug, it will be just down to tactics. I had this problem but fixed it, would you post screenshots of your team instructions and your back fours player instructions? Also what formation are you using and what positioning and bravery attributes do your fullbacks have?

Sure thing mate..

Last edited:

and Johnsons bravery is 12 and positioning is 13, Enrique is 14 bravery and 13 positioning :)

You need to change the 'closing down' of your two full backs, change it to just before it changes to 'own half' (Not sure what that'd be in your language, sorry!) Also, tick the 'tight marking' box for the two full backs (Again, not sure in your language)

Hope this helped :)

You need to change the 'closing down' of your two full backs, change it to just before it changes to 'own half' (Not sure what that'd be in your language, sorry!) Also, tick the 'tight marking' box for the two full backs (Again, not sure in your language)

Okay thank you very much, gonna try it at least :)

you couldn't give sir alex a ring and get him to pass those instructions on to his full backs lol

Back