Help using the data editor

Goooner

Reaction score
Ive been trying to edit the game and improve players stats but when i do and i use the database the players stats are nothing like how i edited them. I was wondering how do i change a players stats in the editor so they will be the same in the game

I think you need to change his CA and PA. Maybe you need to change his stats or his attributes. But, if you make he have 20 stats for all things, the game will make it change automatically with the suitable stats. No players have all 20. I think you just need change his CA, PA and stats. After that, the game will make the rest.

Thanks i only make small changes like Velas pace or Glen Johnsons stats and i dont make all of the 20 i will try and change their CA and PA and see if it makes a difference

Maybe this will help you more..^^)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f67/beginners-guide-to-editing-t10388.html

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

My experience is when I have changed players that have average stats is 16 and 17, so his CA need to be 179+. But if I make his stats about 14 average, his CA is 145+. Sometimes I have put the important stats about 17+ such as for ST, pace=17, finishing=17 and others so, his CA could be 170+ because the other stats like jumping, heading, marking, tackling, long shots and something like that about 6-8+. We just need a balance to make CA.

Thanks again. I read the link before i made this thread and it doesnt say too much about players

I think you might have to save your changes as soon as you make them without changing screens ie: without clicking on finances or another players stats.

Thanks again. I read the link before i made this thread and it doesnt say too much about players

Ohhh..I see..try to do what I have said. Hope it will helps you. Ooo..another thing, you need to see his CA before you changed it. Let say, his CA is 176. So, which one of attribute that you want to changed is related to CA and other attributes. Let say his 'pace' is 15 and you want to make 19. So, it is increase 4 points. If you want not change the CA what you need to do is decrease some of his attributes by 4 points.

Let say his bravery is 14, so change it to 10. If you think it too decrease, so change 4 attributes by decrease it by 1 points. Let say, marking=6, tackling=7, bravery=14 and long throw=8. Decrease by 1 point and the result is marking=5, tackling=6, bravery=13 and long throw=7. Hope it is really works for you. ;)

Stats Decreasing

aku naikkan stats player..contoh Johny Evans (Man Utd)..lps 2,3 match..stats dia jatuh..MENJUNAM..aku dah baca mcm2 forum..aku edit CA..PA..edit stats yang berkaitan ngn defender..contoh marking, tackling, heading, jumping, bravery..aku naikkan 2,3 points je..tp still dropping gila punye..camne nak maintain stats die..tak bagi drop camtu ?