Help! What to do?

• Thread starter Thread starter arab97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 606

arab97

Reaction score
Just starting the 2017-2018 season. Currently completed 3 seasons with West Brom (3 times in Europe), and now 3 with Manchester United (won everything possible apart from one Champions League). This is the most successful I have ever been on FM. I am currently managing Scotland, my home nation, but looking to resign after the 2018 World Cup. My team at Man Utd is top quality, hence the big wins. I just feel the game is becoming a bit easy. I ask what should I do? Should I continue with Man Utd for many years to come, or move on to a bigger challenge home or abroad? Thanks in advance. I am not looking to make 2 saves from this one.

Just starting the 2017-2018 season. Currently completed 3 seasons with West Brom (3 times in Europe), and now 3 with Manchester United (won everything possible apart from one Champions League). This is the most successful I have ever been on FM. I am currently managing Scotland, my home nation, but looking to resign after the 2018 World Cup. My team at Man Utd is top quality, hence the big wins. I just feel the game is becoming a bit easy. I ask what should I do? Should I continue with Man Utd for many years to come, or move on to a bigger challenge home or abroad? Thanks in advance. I am not looking to make 2 saves from this one.

Make a new save?

A bigger challenge would be to resign and take a lower league team up into the PL. Or if you like Scotland, load Scottish Divisions and go from there.

Back