Help! Who to choose

unknown111222

Arteta<3!
Reaction score
Right, So at the start of my Arsenal season i sold adebayor and toure to city for combined fee of 41.25 million and i signed zlatan ibrahimovic for 57 million but he only has scored 1 goal from the start of the season to the january window, so i sold him off to real madrid for 49 million + clauses.

Who should i replace him with, i also need a defender

u dont give players much time, wouldnt of sold adebayor or toure either.......anyways u could buy keirrison, vagner love...fazio, sakho, srna, yobo

i know but the board were unhappy at the signing and really ibrahimovic should be doing much better and i have made a 11 million bid for yobo

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

vagner love went to liverpool and i am waitin for kerrison to accept my contract and yobo joined for us

get zapata from udinese for defender, as for striker maybe you could try pogrebnyak or seleznyov.

but i think you should give time for your team to gel actually..

you have made some massive mistakes in your transfers as adebayor and toure shouldnt have been sold and you needed to give zlatan more time!

however bring in mario balotelli he will sort everything out!

Back