Help! Why is it taking so long for Football Manager to update?

• Thread starter Thread starter Joemdt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 634

Joemdt

Reaction score
I have installed FM13 and when I click to load the new game for the first time it comes up with a message saying "updating football manager" the time remaining is anything from 5hours to 24 hours. I have just bought a brand new laptop which is more than capable if running Fm. Is it normal to be taking this long?

thank you all

I have installed FM13 and when I click to load the new game for the first time it comes up with a message saying "updating football manager" the time remaining is anything from 5hours to 24 hours. I have just bought a brand new laptop which is more than capable if running Fm. Is it normal to be taking this long?

thank you all

was it digital download or from disc? Sounds like its still downloading from steam

It's from a disc. It seems to have got a lot more complicated since my championship manager days!

Is it trying to download things from the web, does it not get all the information from the disc? If so do you think it's just a case of my Internet connection being rubbish?

Is it trying to download things from the web, does it not get all the information from the disc? If so do you think it's just a case of my Internet connection being rubbish?

Itll be downloading the patches from steam there are a couple to get

Cool thanks, I'll let you know once its finished if everything is working ok...

Back