Help with a Centre Midfielder

SpursBoy96Jay

Reaction score
I need a centre midfielder for Spurs and i'm currently on route to winning my second Prem title so my money ain't gonna be too shabby. any ideas?

what role/s do u intend to play him?
something more offensive or defensive?

Im in the second season February 2012, i'm playing a 4-3-3 with one defensive midfielder and 2 centre midfielders, this tactic is working really well but it could work better with better players, hopefully get somebody kind of young too. I'm not sure what budget i'll get probably around 20M plus i'm going to sell Bale as wingers don't feature in my tactics anymore so thats an added 35M. Thanks.

pastore, hamsik, gourcuff, wilshere, paulo henrique
take your pick...

Good shout with Gourcuff, do you have any ideas for strikers currently im playing 3 up front i have Defoe, Mario Gomez, Falcao, and Crouch. But Gomez wage bill is massive so i'll be ditching him. I either need a great finisher or a quick nippy striker i was thinking Javier Hernandez or Huntelaar.

edinson cavani or lavezzi.
you cant go wrong with any of them.

Which one would score more goals do you reckon? And Cavani is proper expensive

cavani will score more goals but since he is too expensive check out tomas necid. target man frame. very good in the air, good on the ground. not the fastest but not slowest aswell

Alright sweet i'll check him out. Cavani might not be too much trouble i'm selling Bale, Mario Gomez, Kranjcar, and a ton of reserves/u18s..

If you need a striker that can score then i'd check Neymar out :).

Yeah i'll definatly look at Neymar, you got any screenshots of him when hes around 28?

Alberto Paloschi is a great goalscorer, a bit prone to injuries but if he hasn't been snapped up by a big club already he's definately worth a look in

Back