Help with a regen.

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 870
B

Blynd1

Ok so, since i am not the best guy training new stars, i need a litlle help with this regen that has 200 PA... Yes, 200. He plays in Sporting CP i train Leverkusen, so what you guys think i should do, let him there a few more seasons since he is only 16... or try to sign him already? Thanks.

Here's a pic.

View attachment 178069

I'd buy him straight away, train him and tutor him at your club until he is 18/19, then loan him to a decent club where he will get first team football (unless you will use him regularly)

No point waiting till he's a bit older, cause you will probably pay 4x more from him at 19 than at 16. Looks a pretty decent prospect though, worth snapping him up and giving him some games. There is no substitute for match experience

I'd buy him straight away, train him and tutor him at your club until he is 18/19, then loan him to a decent club where he will get first team football (unless you will use him regularly)

No point waiting till he's a bit older, cause you will probably pay 4x more from him at 19 than at 16. Looks a pretty decent prospect though, worth snapping him up and giving him some games. There is no substitute for match experience

Pretty much these combined.

Settle on a price and bring him in straight away. Leave him in your first team but set his status to Available for Reserves so he gets plenty of game time (assuming he's as good as/better than some of them). Put him on the loan list but don't necessarily loan him out straight away. Tutor him by one of your best DRs, and play him in non important/small cup matches all the time, regardless of performances. And always praise him, I found this to be helpful, even if he has a 6.4 rating, tell him he played well. Nothing much more you can do really.

Well you can "Approach to sign" which means you'll get him relatively cheap. If you wait, you'll be disappointed because they will probably sell or want a huge fee for him later. Go get him ;)

Back