AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
i have managed to install onto game and everything - but when i click confirm to put on flex09 skin it just stays on loading the skin up - i know that sometimes it can take 5 mins or so but this is taking ages is there any reason for this ? i have also got comp logos and team logos which all work fine. :S
Thanks in advance for any help giving to me.:wub: and i will get back to you if it does work.

Is it only the Flex skin that is doing it?

do you change any file in the skin or even the skins name?

No it has now it happend with the itunes and fyre dudes one aswell, I have windows vista and version 9.2 of fm. I left it on overnight last night loading u p fyres yet it was still loading it this morning i duno whats up i never had this problem with 08 before.

Ok i deleted the skins. The way i usually go about installing them is extract them to my desktop and then move them into the folders, So this time when i deleted them i just tried to extract them straight into the folder and now i am getting alot of errors i will give you the problems

! C:\Users\Alan\Desktop\Darkues Rising Fyre Dude.rar: Cannot create darkuesrising\498.zip
! The system cannot find the path specified.
! C:\Users\Alan\Desktop\Darkues Rising Fyre Dude.rar: Cannot create darkuesrising\Darkues-Rising.txt
! C:\Users\Alan\Desktop\Darkues Rising Fyre Dude.rar: Cannot create darkuesrising\darkuesrising.xml
! C:\Users\Alan\Desktop\Darkues Rising Fyre Dude.rar: Cannot create darkuesrising\graphics\analyser_polygon\8.png
! C:\Users\Alan\Desktop\Darkues Rising Fyre Dude.rar: Cannot create darkuesrising\graphics\analyser_polygon\Thumbs.db
! C:\Users\Alan\Desktop\Darkues Rising Fyre Dude.rar: Cannot create darkuesrising\graphics\backgrounds\1.jpg
! C:\Users\Alan\Desktop\Darkues Rising Fyre Dude.rar: Cannot create darkuesrising\graphics\backgrounds\2.png
! C:\Users\Alan\Desktop\Darkues Rising Fyre Dude.rar: Cannot create darkuesrising\graphics\backgrounds\3.jpg
! C:\Users\Alan\Desktop\Darkues Rising Fyre Dude.rar: Cannot create darkuesrising\graphics\backgrounds\4.jpg
! C:\Users\Alan\Desktop\Darkues Rising Fyre Dude.rar: Cannot create darkuesrising\graphics\backgrounds\5.png
! C:\Users\Alan\Desktop\Darkues Rising Fyre Dude.rar: Cannot create darkuesrising\graphics\backgrounds\6.JPG
! C:\Users\Alan\Desktop\Darkues Rising Fyre Dude.rar: Cannot create darkuesrising\graphics\backgrounds\default.jpg
! C:\Users\Alan\Desktop\Darkues Rising Fyre Dude.rar: Cannot create darkuesrising\graphics\backgrounds\Thumbs.db

The list does go on but i didn't want to put to much in - i don't understand why this doesn't work.?

Last edited: