Help with AC Milan career

• Thread starter Thread starter Cmorr66
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

Cmorr66

Reaction score
Right....here is my predicament.

I am playing as AC Milan, having restarted my game (I won the league 1st and 2nd seasons, then things went to pot and I ended up in 17th after 24 games and was sacked) . Thanks to some good wheeler-dealing and canny loans I amassed a decent budget and have the following team:

Reina - Abate, Agger, Thiago Silva, Balzaretti - de Rossi, Nocerino, Seedorf - Cassano - Ibrahimovic, di Natale.

Subs - Abbiati, Antonini, Nesta, van Bommel, Kieta, Boateng, Balotelli

Now, here is the problem. Every game, I have loads of possession (I play an attacking mentality) and I dominate the game. However, every single shot goes 50 miles over the crossbar, sails past the posts to the corner flags or goes straight into a defender/keeper. The computer, on the other hand, gets 1 or 2 shots on goal and scores them.

The last game I played was AC Milan vs Siena. I had 17 shots on goal to Siena's 2. I lost 2-0. My strikers average finishing - 19. Siena's strikers average finishing - 11.

This, to me, simply defies logic. I have a decent team that works well together, yet I find myself losing to relegation teams.

Now, don't bother with the "Oh you're obviously just ****" bullshit. I've been playing this style of game for years. It's only now I've had a problem of this description.

I am currently about 1 more game like that before using the disc as a frisbee....I don't care if I spent £30 on it...it'll just be an expensive frisbee.....to be honest it'd probably be better.

Help anyone?

Just try changing up your tactics for example if you play wide try playing narrow and slower if you play quicker etc. it might not be a lot of help but good luck with your game

Right....here is my predicament.

I am playing as AC Milan, having restarted my game (I won the league 1st and 2nd seasons, then things went to pot and I ended up in 17th after 24 games and was sacked) . Thanks to some good wheeler-dealing and canny loans I amassed a decent budget and have the following team:

Reina - Abate, Agger, Thiago Silva, Balzaretti - de Rossi, Nocerino, Seedorf - Cassano - Ibrahimovic, di Natale.

Subs - Abbiati, Antonini, Nesta, van Bommel, Kieta, Boateng, Balotelli

Now, here is the problem. Every game, I have loads of possession (I play an attacking mentality) and I dominate the game. However, every single shot goes 50 miles over the crossbar, sails past the posts to the corner flags or goes straight into a defender/keeper. The computer, on the other hand, gets 1 or 2 shots on goal and scores them.

The last game I played was AC Milan vs Siena. I had 17 shots on goal to Siena's 2. I lost 2-0. My strikers average finishing - 19. Siena's strikers average finishing - 11.

This, to me, simply defies logic. I have a decent team that works well together, yet I find myself losing to relegation teams.

Now, don't bother with the "Oh you're obviously just ****" bullshit. I've been playing this style of game for years. It's only now I've had a problem of this description.

I am currently about 1 more game like that before using the disc as a frisbee....I don't care if I spent £30 on it...it'll just be an expensive frisbee.....to be honest it'd probably be better.

Help anyone?

well first of all, you have to relax. second of all, i don't think its the tactics you're using, its the players. sign strikers with good finishing AND composure. and i'm sorry, but being 17th with AC Milan after 24 games either means you are ****, or that you're not into the save at all and just going along for the sake of it. get your head into it, make sensible signings, get good tactics and wins will come. once you are in a bad situation, you can't let your team go just like that. have a team meeting, change your tactics, threaten a few players. you have to do stuff like that to make things work. good luck

How can that happen with a squad like that, just be more disciplined with your tactics

The 17th after 24 was the season before I restarted.

My problem stemmed from Ibra, di Natale and Cassano, their preferred position is Trequartista, but 3 Trequartistas just seemed impractical, so I had Ibra as Target Man and Di Natale as poacher, had a 1-1 draw with Dortmund and thought "Screw it why not" and made my front 3 all Trequartistas.

Results - 3-0 win vs Chievo, 5-0 win vs Novara, 4-1 win vs Genoa.

Play with one trequartista and 2 poachers,but you must have strong,defensive midfield.Well i play with one trequartista and 2 defensive forward to help my midfield-2 box2box and one deeplying playmaker.You can try with trequartista and 2 poachers but i doubt that you will be success,specialy on away matches.

Oh yeah finishing realy poor, also crossing,so you must create as many chance you can.

Back