Help with Agbonlahor

CrownJewell

Reaction score
I signed him for chelsea, he's been playing okay, 9 goals in 17 but he seems to quite ineffective and I rarely see him use his pace, what instructions should I use?

Forward Runs - Often
Creative Freedom - Much
Run with ball - often

I've done all that, and he has a free role, but he seems ineffective

That is all i did with him when i was Villa i had him on the right hand side and in the 22 games he played ( Due to injury ) He has 16 goals 18 assits 10 MOM

What position are you playing him in ( and in what formation etc )?

I play him as a striker, may put him AMR as camoranesi and joe cole are injured :)

In what formation ( a lone striker in a narrow formation, or in a partnership with a target man in a wide formation) etc. ?

Varies, normally I play 4-4-2 with AMR and AML, and Agbonlahor up top with Drogba.
If it's a tough away game, I play him as a long striker with a defensive midfielder instead of another striker.
Usually mix it up with width.

I would not use him as a Lone FC, coming deep to get the ball., but in a 442 I would give him mixed n fwruns, often in rwball, retsict his longshots and t-balls but let him cross form byline towards the near post ( play him as Fcright). If you are playing narrow, then give him a free role, otherwise, if playing wide, then give the more deep coming FC the free role instead