Help With Atletico Tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter brommers92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

brommers92

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am into my third season with Atletico Madrid and after finishing 4th place from holidaying the full second season, I decided to make some much needed signings but I am struggling to make a tactic work with my team. The players I have in midfield are Ander Herrera, Isco, Iker Muniain, Pablo Sarabia, Dani Parejo and Erik Lamela which is a midfield with huge potential but I cant get them to click with one another. What tactic and roles should I give to the players for a successful tactic help is much needed :)

Well, I would play 4-3-3, with Isco as AMC, Muniain and Lamela as Inside forwards ( Muniain on AML, Lamela on AMR), Ander Herrera on MC as adva playmaker. Dani Parejo? Woul keep him as a class rotational player. If you want, you can try this formation:
4-3-3 Vitesse.tac download - 2shared

Well, I would play 4-3-3, with Isco as AMC, Muniain and Lamela as Inside forwards ( Muniain on AML, Lamela on AMR), Ander Herrera on MC as adva playmaker. Dani Parejo? Woul keep him as a class rotational player. If you want, you can try this formation:
4-3-3 Vitesse.tac download - 2shared

Results? Try now your tactic with Dortmund. Any OI? Shouts? Match preparation? Thanks in advance!

I cant seem to download the file mate :/

Try now bud.
View attachment 290359

Results? Try now your tactic with Dortmund. Any OI? Shouts? Match preparation? Thanks in advance!
dGoQq.jpg

With pretty much default team.

OI:
this is important, set instruction on position, not on man.

Strikers: Hard and weaker foot ( Marking and closing down on No instructions.)
Midfield ( wingers, centralmids, AMC's): Hard, closing down on always and weaker foot.
DMC: Depends. If opp team has creative DMC, then hard, closing down on always and weaker foot. If not, then just weaker foot and hard. I tend to man mark him tightly if I'm playing in some big game ( like against City, where I man marked Javi Garcia with Wilfried. To do that, go to player instruction > Marking >specific> DMC ( name of the player)
Fullbacks/wingbacks: weaker foot.

Match preparation: Attacking movement, team training: Team cohesion till it becomes fluid. Then fitness.
I don't use shouts. Bare in mind, this is not plug and play tactic. You need to adjust it according to your opponent.

Last edited:
Back