help with chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter jaychelsea
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

jaychelsea

Reaction score
hi guys im new on this forum but not new to fm im currently playin as chelsea in the third season and struggling to win games but not losin them neither i think my team is pretty good but need new signings plz help. my team is as follows

gk=cech,akinfeev,delac
dr=richards,bosingwa
dl=cole,zhirkov
dc=terry,sidnei
sw=mexesbruma
dmc=mikel,defour
mc=lampard,essien
amc=fabregas,j.cole
amr=messi,young
aml=young,zhirkov
sc=torres,tevez,chris wood,sturridge(both wood and sturridge r amazin)

hi guys im new on this forum but not new to fm im currently playin as chelsea in the third season and struggling to win games but not losin them neither i think my team is pretty good but need new signings plz help. my team is as follows

gk=cech,akinfeev,delac
dr=richards,bosingwa
dl=cole,zhirkov
dc=terry,sidnei
sw=mexesbruma
dmc=mikel,defour
mc=lampard,essien
amc=fabregas,j.cole
amr=messi,young
aml=young,zhirkov
sc=torres,tevez,chris wood,sturridge(both wood and sturridge r amazin)
Not a bad team at all. If it's goals that you want I highly reconmend Oscar Cardoza, he is a goal scoring machine, also for your mc I would reconmend Rodwell, Asamoah, and Cattermole. I also think you should take a look at these players as well.

Kuzmanovic
Jovetic
Subotic
Azpilicueta
Lorenzo Crisetig
Bernardo
Nuri Sahin
Mesut Ozil
Juan Manuel Mata
Henri Saivet
Stephan El Shaarawy
Marquinhos
Miralem Pjanic
Toni Kroos
Diego Buonanotte
Alexis Sanchez
Romelu Lukaku
Khouma Babacar

Hope this helps

Not a bad team must be the tactic...if you were to keep your tactic i would swap Cesc and Lamps around as this would suit their game more and be more natural. I would also get a new LW in...

However in FM10 wingers are a bit useless or at least not as effecitve as playing through the middle so ui would recommend a change to Mr H tactics (http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=194951) these are insane and think with your players you would be quality! I use them with Man Utd 3rd season now and am rocking...you have to buy in too them so sell some average older players from yoru squad like Joe Cole, Boswinga, Mikel, Defour, Young Zirhov...and start with this:

Cech
Richards Terry Mexes Cole

Essien
Lamps Cesc

Messi New player here someone creative, Aguero, Pato? Torres

Also maybe try replacing your aging players or rotating them, Terr, Cole and Lamps, and get a couple new fbs.

Thoughts?

Back