Help with creating a tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter SRB19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

SRB19

Reaction score
I am starting a save with Arsenal and i'm going to sell Gervinho as I don't want to play with wingers.
I plan to train Wilshere as a box to box midfielder and use Arteta as either dlp or bwm.
In my attack i want to use Giroud as advanced forward and Walcott/Podolski as poacher.
The wingers are supposed to be advanced playmakers.

-----------gk---------------
dr---- cb------cb-------dl
-----bwm/dlp---b2b------
ap--------------------ap
-------p----af-----------

not sure though how the team and player instructions should be though for me to suceed
should the cm's have other roles?

any help would be appreciated! thank yoou

I am starting a save with Arsenal and i'm going to sell Gervinho as I don't want to play with wingers.
I plan to train Wilshere as a box to box midfielder and use Arteta as either dlp or bwm.
In my attack i want to use Giroud as advanced forward and Walcott/Podolski as poacher.
The wingers are supposed to be advanced playmakers.

-----------gk---------------
dr---- cb------cb-------dl
-----bwm/dlp---b2b------
ap--------------------ap
-------p----af-----------

not sure though how the team and player instructions should be though for me to suceed
should the cm's have other roles?

any help would be appreciated! thank yoou

I love playing as Arsenal, tactics wise I find its not a good idea to play with more than 1 advanced playmaker, i'd recommend switching your 2 wide players to wingers with attack duty and Giroud would be better suited to the poacher role because of his heading ablilty, the more technical striker with the better passing should be the AF or tranquista.

On my save playing a 4-4-2 Giroud (poacher 14 goals in 15 games) and Podolski (tranquista 7 goals and 6 assists) are a lethal combo.

Arsenal4-4-2_zps5147b079.png

Last edited:
Where do you use Cazorla in this tactic? Maybe just rotate him and Wilshere in the ap position?

Back