BALDERS

Reaction score
having played this game for many years. i am a huge fan of the fm series but i am absolutley useless at it! this is down to my complete lack of tactical knowledge. i usually resort to downloading other tactics of this website (great site by the way) at the moment i am using il devasto on 11.3 patch with a LGs summer update. i have somehow managed to tweak it so the defence is better than previous (through more luck than ability). yes my forwards are scoring bucket loads, however i have grown tired of still conceding more than i should and was hoping someone could tell me what the best defensive tactic is available for the 11.3 patch. any help or advice would be greatly received as i would rather win by 1/2-0 than 4-2 etc.Cant explain why maybe im just getting old!!!!!!

Thread moved to the subforum.

On topic, I have one deep 4231 and one Wide 41221 that Will give you more realistic scores and give you the oportunity to conced less then 0,5/match. Will upload them when getting home från work.

Here are the Tactics I was talking about:

Deep 4231
Striker: Quick
Wingers: Quick andf Flairfull
AMC: False NIne type, like Rooney ....or... a advanced playmaker type
DMCs: Mobile and hardworking

Wide 41221
Striker: Quick
Wingers: Quick andf Flairfull
MCRight Box 2 Box type, attacking Mid
MCleft: Deeplying playmaker type
DMC: Tough guy

thank you both for your replies! i shall try them out asap :). just thinking out loud. is there any way of incorporating the best bits from different tactics and putting them in one tactic. ie using the settings of the right str from "il devasto", the wing play from "death slayer", the defensive set up from one of the above, the central midfield from "emulate man utd 2011"

just a thought?