help with editing data base pls!!!

blatchford85

Reaction score
i want to get rid of the league rules that say you have to have a certin amount of home grown players in the squard so many trained at the club ect can any 1 help????

sorry i didnt see your answer on last thread. you can create new nation rules for england or you can change nation settings in advanced panel

what patch do you have?

Last edited:
ok i need to see first comps.fmf file from 12.2.0. if there is some update for england i must change it. if not i can sent you my edited comps.fmf file. just tell me- what leagues and wha rules you want to delete? be specific pleae because file i large and i must change it league by league

spanish league i want to get rid of the rule that you can only have 3 non e/u players in the squad and in the english league min of 8 players trained in the same nation for 3 years before there 21 rule if you can

i'v put it in the edited data bit but does not come on when you start a new game

you need to extract folder. there is two files-esp.xml and eng.xml. put them in my documents/sports interactive/ fm 2012/ editor data folder and create new game and chose that files

it works OMG your the nuts you dont no how many people i asked and no one new lol well dun m8 :D

Back