Help with editor

• Thread starter Thread starter bartul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

bartul

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am having problems in my game, my club has an infirior wage budget, so i decided to increase it in editor but i have no idea how to do it the only thing i know is how to start a editor, could u please help me

start editor up, load the 11.3 database.. once in there on the left hand side there are many options.. search for your club there.. click them on the left again there is options for that team.. click on finances and there is transfer budget and wages there as well as everything else :)

I tried creating my own club but something went wrong when I tried to play the game it wouldn't let me play as any clubs in england since my created club is in the premier league. Anyone have a clue why thats happening? is it because i have to fill in all the history of the club and stuff?

Hi guys, i am having problems in my game, my club has an infirior wage budget, so i decided to increase it in editor but i have no idea how to do it the only thing i know is how to start a editor, could u please help me

Using Editor? or FMRTE?

Back