soenenmichael

Reaction score
Hey you guys, i need help with my everton tactic, i'm halfway through the season and i've tried a number of things and sometimes it's succesfull and in other matches i get my *** kicked like there's no tomorrow, i've tried the following tactics

------------------howard------------------
------neville--yobo--lescott---baines-------
-----arteta---fellaini--cahill---pienaar-----
-----------yakubu----vaughan----------

with the central defenders pointing towards goal and the fullbacks pointing up, only fellaini dropping down and the others have their arrows up to in midfield, i tried dropping vaughan back to a bit with the arrow down aswell

i've had some wins with this tactics against some of the smaller teams but i concede way too many goals and i wasn't really climlbing up the ranks either

the other tactic i tried was a

4-1-2-2-1 with the follwing setup:
howard as goalie
baines lescott yobo and jagielka on D (from left to right) with the fullbacks pointing up

neville as a defensive midfielder, fellaini and cahill in front of him on central midfield poiting up

pienaar and arteta as aml and amr going up and yabubu as a striker

i won against chelsea and after two matches lost to bayern with penalties in the euro cup but i don't seem to score as many goals and then i almost lost and finaly had a draw against f***** middlesbrough (currently last in my league) so as you see, i don't really knwo what to do anymore!

could someone please help me out? thanks alot!

also, i've been wondering: is it better to let some key players or your entire team rest for a day or two days before matches or just keep a light training schedule? i keep thing my keyplayers won't be around 98% if i don't give em a little rest now and then

also, is it possible to imrpoe your players at training when you are in a very busy stage of the season , it seems they are always tired!!!

alot of questions i know but i would be very thankfull if you could have a look at this!!

Tactics are not so important. Training schedules, there you have to be. When you figured out a training schedule that fits your style, you connect your tactic to the training schedule. Tactic is Style of Play, schedules of training support its. You do not and never change your style of play, optimizing is a solution during the season. I see you made dramatic changes. Forget the good results, work on what I wrote, maybe than you can salvage anything from your season. Having an assisant manager with high scouting attributes helps you get better regens from youth, and a growing reputation makes it only better. Reputation will not grow when you win titles, it is the combination of winning and style of play. Always have four defender, and two attackers. The four midfielders, yes, they are yourz vision of how to attack and defend, positioning them is very important.